Tempesst, Live Wednesday 21st October 2021, 20:00 at Gullivers
Tickets for Tempesst's UK tour to promote the release of their debut album 'Must Be a Dream' are on sale now.
Tempesst will be supported by South-London band Sunglasses For Jaws.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Pony Recording directly to the Consumer on behalf of the promoter. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket may IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
4. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
i) The ticket(s)
ii) A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the ticket(s)
Failure to bring both of the items i) and ii) may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
5. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of ten tickets per person.
To prevent ticket touting, the name of the ticket purchaser will be PRINTED on all physical and digital tickets. This person MUST attend the concert. They will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue.
IF THE ID DOES NOT MATCH, ENTRY MAY BE REFUSED. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PHOTO ID!
The ticket purchaser must enter the concert ACCOMPANIED by all their guests. Guests will not be allowed entry without the ticket purchaser being present.
Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (ie face value + booking fee).
Please only use our authorised ticket sellers and resellers.
Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
If you buy your tickets through one of the above authorised ticket resellers make sure the new name will be printed on the tickets, otherwise you may be refused entry.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased by businesses, traders, or persons acting on their behalf, who engage in the commercial resale of tickets.